Friday, March 25, 2011

Taylor Swift

hello fellas, back again with me, so long i don't post anything here -_- because of my activity maybe.

okay we're gonna talk everything bout my new girlfriend *plak*


Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989) is an American country pop singer-songwriter, musician and actress.

yes, Taylor Alison Swift, she's my in-my-dream-girlfriend :hammer:

why i liked her so much ? these are the reasons :

1. She's so Beautiful, a curly blonde hair. that's so my type, or maybe just a blonde one, by the way she prove that not all blonde people is stupid, maybe that sentence rather prefer to Paris Hilton, not her
2. She's so Talented, why i said so ? take a look above, American Country Pop Singer-Songwriter. wow dude, almost all songs in her albums was created by her, and a actress also,
Swift made her feature film acting debut as Felicia in the film Valentine's Day. amazing huh ?
3. She's "maybe" a kind of a good wife, IMO. i can't explain more


I don't know why i suppose to like her. i was listening to her song titled Enchanted, and in that time i falling in love with her,




Taylor, You've Color My Empty World :)


listen to her songs above